Yalla China · Guide · Hospitals in China
🏥 Hospitals guide & medical phrases

Hospitals in China

Hospitals across Chinese cities with Chinese addresses and opening hours, plus translated medical phrases to help you communicate with staff

1161
hospitals
689
cities
💬
medical phrases

🏥 Hospitals

Showing 1–24 of 36
📍 Hefei

Anhui Provincial Cancer Hospital (USTC First Affiliated, West District)

安徽省肿瘤医院(中国科大附一院西区)
Details ←
📍 Hefei

Anhui Provincial Children's Hospital

安徽省儿童医院
Details ←
📍 Hefei · 🌍 International dept

Hefei First People's Hospital

合肥市第一人民医院
Details ←
📍 Hefei

The First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University

安徽医科大学第一附属医院
Details ←
📍 Hefei

The First Affiliated Hospital of USTC (Anhui Provincial Hospital)

中国科学技术大学附属第一医院(安徽省立医院)
Details ←
📍 Hefei · 🌍 International dept

The Second Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University

安徽医科大学第二附属医院
Details ←
📍 Hefei

USTC First Affiliated Hospital, South District (Anhui Brain & Cardiovascular Hospital)

中国科大附一院南区(安徽省脑科医院/心血管医院)
Details ←
📍 Wuhu · 🌍 International dept

Yijishan Hospital (First Affiliated Hospital of Wannan Medical College)

弋矶山医院(皖南医学院第一附属医院)
Details ←
📍 Anqing

Anqing Municipal Hospital (Anqing Hospital Affiliated to Anhui Medical University)

安庆市立医院(安徽医科大学附属安庆医院)
Details ←
📍 Bengbu

First Affiliated Hospital of Bengbu Medical University

蚌埠医科大学第一附属医院
Details ←
📍 Bozhou

Bozhou People's Hospital

亳州市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Chaohu

Chaohu Hospital Affiliated to Anhui Medical University (formerly Chaohu No.1 People's Hospital)

安徽医科大学附属巢湖医院(原巢湖市第一人民医院)
Details ←
📍 Chizhou

Chizhou People's Hospital

池州市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Chuzhou

Chuzhou No. 1 People's Hospital

滁州市第一人民医院
Details ←
📍 Fuyang

Fuyang People's Hospital

阜阳市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Guangde

Guangde People's Hospital (Branch of Yijishan Hospital, Wannan Medical College)

广德市人民医院(皖南医学院弋矶山医院广德分院)
Details ←
📍 Hefei

Anhui Provincial Maternal and Child Health Hospital

安徽省妇幼保健院
Details ←
📍 Hefei

First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui University of Chinese Medicine (Anhui Provincial Hospital of TCM)

安徽中医药大学第一附属医院(安徽省中医院)
Details ←
📍 Hefei

Hefei Second People's Hospital

合肥市第二人民医院
Details ←
📍 Huaibei

Huaibei People's Hospital (Huaibei Hospital Affiliated to Bengbu Medical University)

淮北市人民医院(蚌埠医科大学附属淮北人民医院)
Details ←
📍 Huainan

First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui University of Science and Technology (Huainan No.1 People's Hospital)

安徽理工大学第一附属医院(淮南市第一人民医院)
Details ←
📍 Huangshan

Huangshan People's Hospital

黄山市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Jieshou

Jieshou People's Hospital

界首市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Lu'an

Lu'an Hospital Affiliated to Anhui Medical University (Lu'an People's Hospital)

六安市人民医院(安徽医科大学附属六安医院)
Details ←

💬 Medical phrases to show the doctor/pharmacist

Tap any phrase to copy the Chinese and show it to hospital or pharmacy staff.

Describing symptoms14
I'm sick, I feel pain here.
我生病了,这里疼。
I feel very unwell.
我很不舒服。
I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。
I have a fever.
我发烧了。
I have a terrible headache, please help.
我头疼得很厉害,请帮我。
I have diarrhea, please give me medicine.
我拉肚子,请给我开药。
I feel nauseous and want to vomit.
我恶心,想吐。
I have stomach/abdominal pain.
我胃疼/肚子疼。
I have chest pain and shortness of breath.
我胸疼,呼吸困难。
I feel dizzy and about to faint.
我头晕,快要晕倒了。
I have a toothache.
我牙疼。
I have a sore throat and a cough.
我嗓子疼,还咳嗽。
I'm injured here (I'll point).
我这里受伤了(我指给您看)。
This pain started two days ago.
这个疼痛是两天前开始的。
Chronic conditions & allergies9
I have diabetes and I'm low on insulin.
我有糖尿病,胰岛素不够了。
I have high blood pressure.
我有高血压。
I have a heart condition.
我有心脏病。
I have asthma.
我有哮喘。
I'm allergic to penicillin / some medicines.
我对青霉素/某些药物过敏。
I'm allergic to certain foods.
我对某些食物过敏。
I take this medicine daily (I'll show you).
我每天服用这个药(给您看)。
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了。
I need a prescription to refill my medication.
我需要处方来续配我的药。
At the pharmacy / asking for medicine9
I need a painkiller.
我要止痛药。
I need something for fever.
我要退烧药。
I need anti-diarrhea medicine.
我要止泻药。
I need cold and cough medicine.
我要感冒药和止咳药。
I need stomach medicine.
我要胃药。
I need an antibiotic (with prescription).
我要抗生素(凭处方)。
I need bandages and antiseptic.
我要创可贴和消毒液。
How do I take this medicine? How many times a day?
这个药怎么吃?一天几次?
Is this safe with my current medication?
这个药和我现在吃的药一起吃安全吗?
At the hospital / logistics8
Where is the emergency department?
急诊科在哪里?
I need a doctor who speaks English.
我需要一位会说英语的医生。
I want to register to see a doctor.
我要挂号看病。
How much does the visit and treatment cost?
看病和治疗要多少钱?
Can I pay by card or WeChat/Alipay?
可以刷卡或用微信/支付宝付款吗?
I need a medical report and receipt for insurance.
我需要诊断报告和发票用于保险。
Please call an Arabic interpreter if possible.
如果可以,请帮我叫一位阿拉伯语翻译。
Where is the nearest pharmacy?
最近的药房在哪里?
Emergency4
Help! Call an ambulance.
救命!请叫救护车。
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况。
Someone is unconscious.
有人昏迷了。
I need urgent help.
我需要紧急帮助。

🛡️ Most public hospitals require payment first, then you claim from insurance. Keep every receipt (发票 fāpiào) and medical report. International travel/medical insurance is recommended; some International/VIP hospital departments bill insurers directly.

⚠️ Information is indicative; call the hospital to confirm hours, departments and emergency availability.