Yalla China · Guide · Hospitals in China
🏥 Hospitals guide & medical phrases

Hospitals in China

Hospitals across Chinese cities with Chinese addresses and opening hours, plus translated medical phrases to help you communicate with staff

1161
hospitals
689
cities
💬
medical phrases

🏥 Hospitals

Showing 49–72 of 1161
📍 Foshan

Foshan Nanhai District People's Hospital (Sixth Affiliated Hospital of SCUT)

佛山市南海区人民医院
Details ←
📍 Foshan

Foshan Second People's Hospital

佛山市第二人民医院
Details ←
📍 Foshan

Foshan Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital

佛山市中医院
Details ←
📍 Foshan

Foshan Women and Children's Hospital

佛山市妇幼保健院
Details ←
📍 Fuzhou

First Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University

福建医科大学附属第一医院
Details ←
📍 Fuzhou

Fujian Cancer Hospital

福建省肿瘤医院
Details ←
📍 Fuzhou

Fujian Medical University Union Hospital

福建医科大学附属协和医院
Details ←
📍 Fuzhou · 🌍 International dept

Fujian Provincial Hospital

福建省立医院
Details ←
📍 Fuzhou

Fujian Provincial Maternity and Children's Hospital

福建省妇幼保健院
Details ←
📍 Fuzhou

Mengchao Hepatobiliary Hospital of Fujian Medical University

福建医科大学孟超肝胆医院
Details ←
📍 Ganzhou · 🌍 International dept

First Affiliated Hospital of Gannan Medical University

赣南医科大学第一附属医院
Details ←
📍 Guangzhou · 🌍 International dept

Guangdong Provincial People's Hospital

广东省人民医院
Details ←
📍 Guangzhou · 🌍 International dept

Guangzhou Women and Children's Medical Center

广州市妇女儿童医疗中心
Details ←
📍 Guangzhou · 🌍 International dept

Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University

南方医科大学南方医院
Details ←
📍 Guangzhou · 🌍 International dept

Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hospital (Second Affiliated Hospital of SYSU)

中山大学孙逸仙纪念医院
Details ←
📍 Guangzhou · 🌍 International dept

Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center

中山大学肿瘤防治中心
Details ←
📍 Guangzhou · 🌍 International dept

The First Affiliated Hospital of Jinan University (Guangzhou Overseas Chinese Hospital)

暨南大学附属第一医院(广州华侨医院)
Details ←
📍 Guangzhou · 🌍 International dept

The First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University

中山大学附属第一医院
Details ←
📍 Guilin · 🌍 International dept

Affiliated Hospital of Guilin Medical University

桂林医学院附属医院
Details ←
📍 Guiyang

Affiliated Hospital of Guizhou Medical University

贵州医科大学附属医院
Details ←
📍 Guiyang

First Affiliated Hospital of Guizhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine

贵州中医药大学第一附属医院
Details ←
📍 Guiyang

Guiyang First People's Hospital

贵阳市第一人民医院
Details ←
📍 Guiyang

Guiyang Second People's Hospital (Jinyang Hospital)

贵阳市第二人民医院(金阳医院)
Details ←
📍 Guiyang · 🌍 International dept

Guizhou Provincial People's Hospital

贵州省人民医院
Details ←

💬 Medical phrases to show the doctor/pharmacist

Tap any phrase to copy the Chinese and show it to hospital or pharmacy staff.

Describing symptoms14
I'm sick, I feel pain here.
我生病了,这里疼。
I feel very unwell.
我很不舒服。
I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。
I have a fever.
我发烧了。
I have a terrible headache, please help.
我头疼得很厉害,请帮我。
I have diarrhea, please give me medicine.
我拉肚子,请给我开药。
I feel nauseous and want to vomit.
我恶心,想吐。
I have stomach/abdominal pain.
我胃疼/肚子疼。
I have chest pain and shortness of breath.
我胸疼,呼吸困难。
I feel dizzy and about to faint.
我头晕,快要晕倒了。
I have a toothache.
我牙疼。
I have a sore throat and a cough.
我嗓子疼,还咳嗽。
I'm injured here (I'll point).
我这里受伤了(我指给您看)。
This pain started two days ago.
这个疼痛是两天前开始的。
Chronic conditions & allergies9
I have diabetes and I'm low on insulin.
我有糖尿病,胰岛素不够了。
I have high blood pressure.
我有高血压。
I have a heart condition.
我有心脏病。
I have asthma.
我有哮喘。
I'm allergic to penicillin / some medicines.
我对青霉素/某些药物过敏。
I'm allergic to certain foods.
我对某些食物过敏。
I take this medicine daily (I'll show you).
我每天服用这个药(给您看)。
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了。
I need a prescription to refill my medication.
我需要处方来续配我的药。
At the pharmacy / asking for medicine9
I need a painkiller.
我要止痛药。
I need something for fever.
我要退烧药。
I need anti-diarrhea medicine.
我要止泻药。
I need cold and cough medicine.
我要感冒药和止咳药。
I need stomach medicine.
我要胃药。
I need an antibiotic (with prescription).
我要抗生素(凭处方)。
I need bandages and antiseptic.
我要创可贴和消毒液。
How do I take this medicine? How many times a day?
这个药怎么吃?一天几次?
Is this safe with my current medication?
这个药和我现在吃的药一起吃安全吗?
At the hospital / logistics8
Where is the emergency department?
急诊科在哪里?
I need a doctor who speaks English.
我需要一位会说英语的医生。
I want to register to see a doctor.
我要挂号看病。
How much does the visit and treatment cost?
看病和治疗要多少钱?
Can I pay by card or WeChat/Alipay?
可以刷卡或用微信/支付宝付款吗?
I need a medical report and receipt for insurance.
我需要诊断报告和发票用于保险。
Please call an Arabic interpreter if possible.
如果可以,请帮我叫一位阿拉伯语翻译。
Where is the nearest pharmacy?
最近的药房在哪里?
Emergency4
Help! Call an ambulance.
救命!请叫救护车。
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况。
Someone is unconscious.
有人昏迷了。
I need urgent help.
我需要紧急帮助。

🛡️ Most public hospitals require payment first, then you claim from insurance. Keep every receipt (发票 fāpiào) and medical report. International travel/medical insurance is recommended; some International/VIP hospital departments bill insurers directly.

⚠️ Information is indicative; call the hospital to confirm hours, departments and emergency availability.