Yalla China · Guide · Hospitals in China
🏥 Hospitals guide & medical phrases

Hospitals in China

Hospitals across Chinese cities with Chinese addresses and opening hours, plus translated medical phrases to help you communicate with staff

1161
hospitals
689
cities
💬
medical phrases

🏥 Hospitals

Showing 289–312 of 1161
📍 Bazhou

Langfang No.4 People's Hospital (formerly Bazhou No.1 Hospital)

廊坊市第四人民医院(原霸州市第一医院)
Details ←
📍 Bei'an

Bei'an No.1 People's Hospital

北安市第一人民医院
Details ←
📍 Beihai

Beihai People's Hospital

北海市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Beijing Anzhen Hospital, Capital Medical University

首都医科大学附属北京安贞医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Beijing Chaoyang Hospital, Capital Medical University

首都医科大学附属北京朝阳医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Beijing Children's Hospital, Capital Medical University

首都医科大学附属北京儿童医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Beijing Ditan Hospital, Capital Medical University

首都医科大学附属北京地坛医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Beijing Hospital

北京医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Beijing Jishuitan Hospital

北京积水潭医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Beijing Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital, Capital Medical University

首都医科大学附属北京妇产医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Beijing Shijitan Hospital, Capital Medical University

首都医科大学附属北京世纪坛医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Capital Medical University

首都医科大学附属北京天坛医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Beijing Tongren Hospital, Capital Medical University

首都医科大学附属北京同仁医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Beijing You'an Hospital, Capital Medical University

首都医科大学附属北京佑安医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Dongzhimen Hospital, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine

北京中医药大学东直门医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Fuwai Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences

中国医学科学院阜外医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Guang'anmen Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences

中国中医科学院广安门医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Peking University Cancer Hospital (Beijing Cancer Hospital)

北京大学肿瘤医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Peking University First Hospital

北京大学第一医院
Details ←
📍 Beijing

Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University

首都医科大学宣武医院
Details ←
📍 Beiliu

Beiliu People's Hospital

北流市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Beipiao

Beipiao Central Hospital

北票市中心医院
Details ←
📍 Beitun

Tenth Division Beitun Hospital (XPCC)

新疆生产建设兵团第十师北屯医院
Details ←
📍 Beizhen

Beizhen People's Hospital

北镇市人民医院
Details ←

💬 Medical phrases to show the doctor/pharmacist

Tap any phrase to copy the Chinese and show it to hospital or pharmacy staff.

Describing symptoms14
I'm sick, I feel pain here.
我生病了,这里疼。
I feel very unwell.
我很不舒服。
I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。
I have a fever.
我发烧了。
I have a terrible headache, please help.
我头疼得很厉害,请帮我。
I have diarrhea, please give me medicine.
我拉肚子,请给我开药。
I feel nauseous and want to vomit.
我恶心,想吐。
I have stomach/abdominal pain.
我胃疼/肚子疼。
I have chest pain and shortness of breath.
我胸疼,呼吸困难。
I feel dizzy and about to faint.
我头晕,快要晕倒了。
I have a toothache.
我牙疼。
I have a sore throat and a cough.
我嗓子疼,还咳嗽。
I'm injured here (I'll point).
我这里受伤了(我指给您看)。
This pain started two days ago.
这个疼痛是两天前开始的。
Chronic conditions & allergies9
I have diabetes and I'm low on insulin.
我有糖尿病,胰岛素不够了。
I have high blood pressure.
我有高血压。
I have a heart condition.
我有心脏病。
I have asthma.
我有哮喘。
I'm allergic to penicillin / some medicines.
我对青霉素/某些药物过敏。
I'm allergic to certain foods.
我对某些食物过敏。
I take this medicine daily (I'll show you).
我每天服用这个药(给您看)。
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了。
I need a prescription to refill my medication.
我需要处方来续配我的药。
At the pharmacy / asking for medicine9
I need a painkiller.
我要止痛药。
I need something for fever.
我要退烧药。
I need anti-diarrhea medicine.
我要止泻药。
I need cold and cough medicine.
我要感冒药和止咳药。
I need stomach medicine.
我要胃药。
I need an antibiotic (with prescription).
我要抗生素(凭处方)。
I need bandages and antiseptic.
我要创可贴和消毒液。
How do I take this medicine? How many times a day?
这个药怎么吃?一天几次?
Is this safe with my current medication?
这个药和我现在吃的药一起吃安全吗?
At the hospital / logistics8
Where is the emergency department?
急诊科在哪里?
I need a doctor who speaks English.
我需要一位会说英语的医生。
I want to register to see a doctor.
我要挂号看病。
How much does the visit and treatment cost?
看病和治疗要多少钱?
Can I pay by card or WeChat/Alipay?
可以刷卡或用微信/支付宝付款吗?
I need a medical report and receipt for insurance.
我需要诊断报告和发票用于保险。
Please call an Arabic interpreter if possible.
如果可以,请帮我叫一位阿拉伯语翻译。
Where is the nearest pharmacy?
最近的药房在哪里?
Emergency4
Help! Call an ambulance.
救命!请叫救护车。
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况。
Someone is unconscious.
有人昏迷了。
I need urgent help.
我需要紧急帮助。

🛡️ Most public hospitals require payment first, then you claim from insurance. Keep every receipt (发票 fāpiào) and medical report. International travel/medical insurance is recommended; some International/VIP hospital departments bill insurers directly.

⚠️ Information is indicative; call the hospital to confirm hours, departments and emergency availability.