Yalla China · Guide · Hospitals in China
🏥 Hospitals guide & medical phrases
Hospitals in China
Hospitals across Chinese cities with Chinese addresses and opening hours, plus translated medical phrases to help you communicate with staff
1161
hospitals
689
cities
💬
medical phrases
🏥 Hospitals
🗺️ By provinceAllAnhui36Beijing24Chongqing18Fujian38Gansu23Guangdong93Guangxi37Guizhou23Hainan15Hebei41Heilongjiang42Henan52Hong Kong3Hubei53Hunan45Inner Mongolia27Jiangsu72Jiangxi31Jilin36Liaoning51Macau2Ningxia14Qinghai13Shaanxi29Shandong62Shanghai25Shanxi30Sichuan50Tianjin21Tibet14Xinjiang37Yunnan38Zhejiang66
Showing 265–288 of 1161
Anning First People's Hospital
安宁市第一人民医院
Details ←
Anqing Municipal Hospital (Anqing Hospital Affiliated to Anhui Medical University)
安庆市立医院(安徽医科大学附属安庆医院)
Details ←
Anqiu People's Hospital
安丘市人民医院
Details ←
Anshan Central Hospital
鞍山市中心医院
Details ←
Anshun People's Hospital
安顺市人民医院
Details ←
Anxi County Hospital
安溪县医院
Details ←
Anyang People's Hospital
安阳市人民医院
Details ←
First Division Aral Hospital (Tarim University First Affiliated Hospital)
新疆生产建设兵团第一师阿拉尔医院(塔里木大学第一附属医院)
Details ←
Kizilsu Kirghiz Autonomous Prefecture People's Hospital
克孜勒苏柯尔克孜自治州人民医院
Details ←
Arxan People's Hospital (Hinggan League People's Hospital Arxan Branch)
兴安盟人民医院阿尔山分院(阿尔山市人民医院)
Details ←
Baicheng Central Hospital
白城市中心医院
Details ←
Affiliated Hospital of Youjiang Medical University for Nationalities
右江民族医学院附属医院
Details ←
Baishan Central Hospital
白山市中心医院
Details ←
Baiyang City Hospital (XPCC)
白杨市医院(新疆生产建设兵团)
Details ←
Baiyin No. 1 People's Hospital (3rd Affiliated Hospital of Gansu University of Chinese Medicine)
白银市第一人民医院(甘肃中医药大学第三附属医院)
Details ←
Affiliated Hospital of Hebei University
河北大学附属医院
Details ←
Baoding No.1 Central Hospital
保定市第一中心医院
Details ←
Baoji Central Hospital
宝鸡市中心医院
Details ←
Baoshan People's Hospital
保山市人民医院
Details ←
First Affiliated Hospital of Baotou Medical College, Inner Mongolia University of Science and Technology
内蒙古科技大学包头医学院第一附属医院
Details ←
Aba Prefecture People's Hospital
阿坝州人民医院
Details ←
Alxa League Central Hospital
阿拉善盟中心医院
Details ←
Bayannur City Hospital
巴彦淖尔市医院
Details ←
Bazhong Central Hospital
巴中市中心医院
Details ←
💬 Medical phrases to show the doctor/pharmacist
Tap any phrase to copy the Chinese and show it to hospital or pharmacy staff.
🚑 Emergency numbers in China
Describing symptoms
I'm sick, I feel pain here.
我生病了,这里疼。
I feel very unwell.
我很不舒服。
I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。
I have a fever.
我发烧了。
I have a terrible headache, please help.
我头疼得很厉害,请帮我。
I have diarrhea, please give me medicine.
我拉肚子,请给我开药。
I feel nauseous and want to vomit.
我恶心,想吐。
I have stomach/abdominal pain.
我胃疼/肚子疼。
I have chest pain and shortness of breath.
我胸疼,呼吸困难。
I feel dizzy and about to faint.
我头晕,快要晕倒了。
I have a toothache.
我牙疼。
I have a sore throat and a cough.
我嗓子疼,还咳嗽。
I'm injured here (I'll point).
我这里受伤了(我指给您看)。
This pain started two days ago.
这个疼痛是两天前开始的。
Chronic conditions & allergies
I have diabetes and I'm low on insulin.
我有糖尿病,胰岛素不够了。
I have high blood pressure.
我有高血压。
I have a heart condition.
我有心脏病。
I have asthma.
我有哮喘。
I'm allergic to penicillin / some medicines.
我对青霉素/某些药物过敏。
I'm allergic to certain foods.
我对某些食物过敏。
I take this medicine daily (I'll show you).
我每天服用这个药(给您看)。
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了。
I need a prescription to refill my medication.
我需要处方来续配我的药。
At the pharmacy / asking for medicine
I need a painkiller.
我要止痛药。
I need something for fever.
我要退烧药。
I need anti-diarrhea medicine.
我要止泻药。
I need cold and cough medicine.
我要感冒药和止咳药。
I need stomach medicine.
我要胃药。
I need an antibiotic (with prescription).
我要抗生素(凭处方)。
I need bandages and antiseptic.
我要创可贴和消毒液。
How do I take this medicine? How many times a day?
这个药怎么吃?一天几次?
Is this safe with my current medication?
这个药和我现在吃的药一起吃安全吗?
At the hospital / logistics
Where is the emergency department?
急诊科在哪里?
I need a doctor who speaks English.
我需要一位会说英语的医生。
I want to register to see a doctor.
我要挂号看病。
How much does the visit and treatment cost?
看病和治疗要多少钱?
Can I pay by card or WeChat/Alipay?
可以刷卡或用微信/支付宝付款吗?
I need a medical report and receipt for insurance.
我需要诊断报告和发票用于保险。
Please call an Arabic interpreter if possible.
如果可以,请帮我叫一位阿拉伯语翻译。
Where is the nearest pharmacy?
最近的药房在哪里?
Emergency
Help! Call an ambulance.
救命!请叫救护车。
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况。
Someone is unconscious.
有人昏迷了。
I need urgent help.
我需要紧急帮助。
🛡️ Most public hospitals require payment first, then you claim from insurance. Keep every receipt (发票 fāpiào) and medical report. International travel/medical insurance is recommended; some International/VIP hospital departments bill insurers directly.
⚠️ Information is indicative; call the hospital to confirm hours, departments and emergency availability.
