🗣️ LanguagesPublic general hospital; NO international department or English-language service verified — assume Chinese only, Arabic via translation app or a companion
Formed on 27 June 2011, with city-government approval, by merging the former Kaili People's Hospital and Kaili Second People's Hospital; passed official assessment on 29 December 2011 and was rated a national Grade 2A hospital. Bring your passport and register (挂号) on arrival; pay by cash/WeChat/Alipay/card
📍 Address
No. 28 Yingpan West Road, Kaili City (seat of Qiandongnan Autonomous Prefecture), Guizhou
Address in Chinese (for taxis): 贵州省黔东南苗族侗族自治州凯里市营盘西路28号
How do I take this medicine? How many times a day?
这个药怎么吃?一天几次?
Is this safe with my current medication?
这个药和我现在吃的药一起吃安全吗?
At the hospital / logistics8▾
Where is the emergency department?
急诊科在哪里?
I need a doctor who speaks English.
我需要一位会说英语的医生。
I want to register to see a doctor.
我要挂号看病。
How much does the visit and treatment cost?
看病和治疗要多少钱?
Can I pay by card or WeChat/Alipay?
可以刷卡或用微信/支付宝付款吗?
I need a medical report and receipt for insurance.
我需要诊断报告和发票用于保险。
Please call an Arabic interpreter if possible.
如果可以,请帮我叫一位阿拉伯语翻译。
Where is the nearest pharmacy?
最近的药房在哪里?
Emergency4▾
Help! Call an ambulance.
救命!请叫救护车。
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况。
Someone is unconscious.
有人昏迷了。
I need urgent help.
我需要紧急帮助。
🛡️ Most public hospitals require payment first, then you claim from insurance. Keep every receipt (发票 fāpiào) and medical report. International travel/medical insurance is recommended; some International/VIP hospital departments bill insurers directly.